COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information such as your , password, e-mail address and phone number when you register at MpowerU.
- With your permission, we may automatically collect some information about your hardware devices when you access MpowerU. For example, when you utilize our applications, we may collect your internet protocol (“ IP”) address and the type of mobile device you use and your geographic location. We also may collect information about your activity on MpowerU, such as information about your account usage, as well as information about how you interact with the Application. We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including personal information we have collected about you.
- If you permit cookies on your browser, we may receive and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when you accesses the Website.
- Communications between you and MpowerU.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure a seamless experience at the Website for you and to ensure your maximum benefit and comfort, we use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
- We use certain third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information, which is not personal or sensitive in nature sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users in the form of anonymised logs, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- In order to facilitate communications between you and other MpowerU users.
- Please note that neither MpowerU, nor its Affiliates or any third parties engaged by MpowerU shall use the Personal Information to personally identify any User.
- Any information shared by you during personal consultation (“Confidential Information”) shall be excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as Personal Information as mentioned in clause 1 and 2 above.
- Your Confidential Information shall not be disclosed or shared by MpowerU, its employees, its agents or any third party contractors, including the experts; either orally or in writing.
SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- We may share Personal Information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that MpowerU is part of, or that become part of that group (“ Affiliates”). Our Affiliates may only use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your Personal Information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Services to you. Our service providers will only be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services. All the Service Providers and third parties engaged by MpowerU shall be bound by adequate confidentiality terms to protect the Confidential Information and the Personal Information of the User so that such information is not used in any manner it is not intended to be used.
- While sharing any information with any third party, we will remove parts of data that can identify you and share only anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that anonymised aggregated information which cannot be traced back to you.
- Please note that only Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Website, or post to any social media account owned and operated by MpowerU becomes available to the public. No other information provided by you is shared with the public. Once you have shared such information or made it public, the same may be re-shared by others, re-posted by MpowerU, or used by MpowerU for the purposes of analysis, research or studies.
- MpowerU shall not ordinarily share the sensitive Personal Information of a User without their prior consent. You agree that MpowerU may share sensitive Personal Information of a User with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances: